September 4, 2013

Wednesday Song!


Look, I know we haven't been posting very much, but with school and everything, I don't have much time, and I'll talk to the other girls and see if they can post a little more often. For today's song, I'm pretty sure all of you have heard it, but I'm posting a lyric video so you can read what the song is trying to tell you. It basically says even if you feel insignificant and like a nobody, if you are confident, you are unstoppable! And I might start posting more regularly, but I want to make sure I'm not just writing all this gibberish to no one, so please, comment, email, anything to let us know that we aren't just like, talking to ourselves. Even if you don't have much to say, just say, I'm reading, or something like that. Thanx!
~Moca~

No comments:

Post a Comment