September 10, 2013

Suicide Prevention day

Today is world suicide prevention day! I would have worn a yellow ribbon around my wrist if I had known before school, but I didn't. Oh well. I just wanted to say that if anybody out there is thinking they have no reason to live, you're wrong. Think of all the cookies, all the hugs and fun times with your friends you'll miss if you don't keep going. I promise it'll get better. So much better. You'll fall in love and that person will fall in love with you. Or maybe you won't. And if you don't, you can be a very successful person and still do amazing things, even if you aren't married. I believe in you. One of my favourite sayings is "fall down six times, get up seven". Or you could fall down a thousand times and get up a thousand and one time. If you need to talk, you can always talk to me. I don't care if it seems like nobody else would ever understand, I will try my best. I love you so much, dear! 
Love, Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment