March 29, 2013

Advice Friday week 1

Hey there beautiful! Bunny here, and I guess I'm doing the advice post today. Any-who, the whole subject of this post is that you are beautiful EXACTLY how you are.

I don't know about you, but I grew up with my mom telling me I was so pretty, I was so beautiful, so kind, so smart, so amazing, and I deserved the world. Now I believed that when I was little, but I think somewhere between about 4th grade and 6th grade we stop believing it.


Now, where I grew up was not way into sports but not against them either. However, when I was little, I through too many experiences to count, I came to have extreme negative associations with sports. I slowly grew to hate them and have literally come really close to having an anxiety attack in PE class because of it. Where I live, EVERYONE plays sports or does dance competitively or does competitive horseback riding, etc. I don't. I act and sing and dance in musicals and ballroom dance. People do that here too, but more on the side. I am healthy, fit, and not a super girly girl, yet people have made me feel like I'm not those things. A lot of people compliment me on how I "don't care what other people think". I do try not to care and when I do disregard what others think of me, I am a lot happier and I have a lot more confidence. So smile, lift up your head and be who you like to be no matter who is watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment